Friday, January 28, 2011

Beatlegmania Volume Four is here!



The new book arrived here this morning, and it looks amazing! The printers did their usual superb job reproducing my photos and image scans, and everything looks crisp, clean, and colorful.


For those of you who pre-ordered: THANK YOU, and your copies will begin shipping Monday.


If you haven't ordered yet, you can find details and sample pages on the Multiplus Books website:


http://www.multiplusbooks.com


Feel free to e-mail me at dinsdalep@aol.com with any questions or feedback on the finished book.


2 comments:

  1. I'll be looking out for the mailman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think commendation is in order. Please accept my warmest regards and best wishes. From the obscurity of most of your posts, I knew you were a veteran and a connoisseur. Good job.

    ReplyDelete