Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cinelogue Yellow Submarine



CBM, 1974

The nearly-complete soundtrack to the film Yellow Submarine. This is from a US TV broadcast, so "Hey Bulldog" is absent, and oddly, so is "Only A Northern Song".

- Yellow Submarine
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love You To
- A Day In The Life
- All Together Now

- When I'm Sixty-Four
- Nowhere Man
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

- Yellow Submarine
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- With A Little Help From My Friends
- All You Need Is Love

- Baby You're A Rich Man
- It's All Too Much
- All Together Now

2 comments:

  1. This was the first time it was on TV.CBS TV did alot of cutting to make room for all the commercials.
    Theres several dialogue bits missing, like the "I must finish my quartet..." bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I think the Cinelogue of "A Hard Day's Night" is taken from its first network TV showing on NBC. I guess it was the only way they could get clean copies of the soundtrack back then.

    ReplyDelete