Friday, March 5, 2010

Wonderful Picture Of You



Circle Records, 1982

Half Get Back material (copied from the LP Her Majesty) and half BBC Radio material, including some rare early performances.

- Maxwell's Silver Hammer
- Speak To Me/When I'm Sixty-Four
- Give Me Some Truth
- Polythene Pam
- Maggie Mae
- Her Majesty
- There You Are, Eddie

- Diggin' My Potatoes/Hey Liley, Liley Lo/Rock Island Line
- Hot As Sun
- Every Night
- Let It Be
- Because I Love You So
- Child Of Nature
- I'll Wait 'Til Tomorrow

- All Shook Up/Your True Love
- A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
- Memphis
- Dream Baby
- A Picture Of You
- Some Other Guy
- Keep Your Hands Off My Baby

- Beautiful Dreamer
- Happy Birthday Saturday Club
- Ooh! My Soul
- Too Much Monkey Business
- I Got To Find My Baby
- Youngblood

No comments:

Post a Comment