Friday, March 26, 2010

Not For Sale



NEMS, 1985

The first Beatleg I ever purchased, and still one of the best, mostly drawing on rare material from the radio series Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: A History Of The Beatle Years, with a couple of retreads from File Under: Beatles and Singing The Blues thrown in.

- One After 909
- Catswalk
- Bad To Me
- How Do You Do It
- Do You Want To Know A Secret
- Leave My Kitten Alone
- If You've Got Trouble
- Shout!
- Love Me Do/Please Please Me/From Me To You/She Loves You/I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The National Health Cow

- Yes It Is
- We Can Work It Out
- Paperback Writer
- Your Mother Should Know
- Birthday
- Goodbye
- I've Got A Feeling
- I Me Mine
- A Day In The Life

2 comments:

  1. The link for side 1 is dead, can you please post again? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete