Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Live Beatles Nippon Budokan Hall Tokio



Bulldog, 1987

A pedestrian reissue of the common June 30, 1966 Budokan performance. What made this unique is that (for a time) it was able to be sold legally due to the copyright protection for concert recordings expiring in certain countries (thus the "It was more than 20 years ago" slogan on the cover).

- Rock And Roll Music
- She's A Woman
- If I Needed Someone
- Day Tripper
- Baby's In Black
- I Feel Fine

- Yesterday
- I Wanna Be Your Man
- Nowhere Man
- Paperback Writer
- I'm Down

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this transfer. I bought the album as soon as it came out; this label had nice artworks and most of the issues were on colored vinyl.
    The funny thing is that for some time Bulldog was distributed by Fonit Cetra records which was owned by the Italian national R.A.I. Television
    (something like BBC releasing bootlegs)!

    ReplyDelete