Thursday, March 10, 2011

Live At The BBC 1962-65



Continuing Saga Records, 1987

A highly listenable LP compiling all but the last four musical performances from the 1982 US version of the Beatles At The Beeb radio special.

- From Us To You
- The Hippy Hippy Shake
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Please Mr. Postman
- Some Other Guy
- Too Much Monkey Business
- Do You Want To Know A Secret
- I'll Be On My Way
- Crying, Waiting, Hoping
- Pop Go The Beatles
- To Know Her Is To Love Her
- Don't Ever Change
- That's All Right (Mama)

- Carol
- Soldier Of Love (Lay Down Your Arms)
- Lend Me Your Comb
- Clarabella
- A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
- Matchbox
- Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
- Lonesome Tears In My Eyes
- Sweet Little Sixteen
- Nothin' Shakin' (But The Leaves On The Trees)
- I Just Don't Understand

- So How Come (No One Loves Me)
- I Got A Woman
- I Got To Find My Baby
- The Honeymoon Song
- From Us To You
- All My Loving
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Till There Was You
- I Wanna Be Your Man
- Can't Buy Me Love
- This Boy
- Long Tall Sally

- Rock And Roll Music
- And I Love Her
- A Hard Day's Night
- Things We Said Today
- I'll Follow The Sun
- She's A Woman
- I Feel Fine
- Johnny B. Goode
- Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment