Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Codename Russia



Core, 1988

Yellow Dog's follow-up LP to The Real Case Has Just Begun, this time featuring only Twickenham recordings.

- Another Day
- I've Got A Feeling
- Hello Dolly
- Please Mrs. Henry
- "Ramblin' Woman"/"Is It Discovered"
- Picasso/Taking A Trip To Carolina
- Brown-Eyed Handsome Man
- Well... All Right
- Back In The USSR/Every Little Thing
- Piece Of My Heart
- Sabre Dance
- Frere Jacques/It Ain't Me Babe
- Two Of Us
- Hear Me Lord
- Lowdown Blues Machine
- What'd I Say/Carry That Weight/Shout!

- A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
- You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care)
- Across The Universe
- Rock And Roll Music
- Don't Let Me Down/Devil In Her Heart
- Jenny Jenny/Slippin' And Slidin'
- Let It Be
- That'll Be The Day
- Hi Heel Sneakers
- I'm Talking About You
- Till There Was You
- Don't Be Cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment