Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tour Years



Eva Records, 1982

Three sides of this LP are worthless, being incomplete copies of the Liverpool Empire, Houston, and Tokyo concerts copied from earlier bootlegs. But side 2 contained the first vinyl pressing of the Beatles Sing For Shell TV soundtrack, from a June 1964 Melbourne concert.

- From Me To You
- I Saw Her Standing There
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Boys
- Till There Was You
- This Boy
- I Want To Hold Your Hand
- Money (That's What I Want)

- You Can't Do That
- All My Loving
- She Loves You
- Can't Buy Me Love
- Twist And Shout
- Long Tall Sally

- She's A Woman
- Dizzy Miss Lizzy
- Ticket To Ride
- Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
- I Wanna Be Your Man
- A Hard Day's Night
- Help!

- Rock And Roll Music
- Day Tripper
- Baby's In Black
- I Feel Fine
- Yesterday
- Nowhere Man
- I'm Down

No comments:

Post a Comment